SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition software is an important ingredient in your cluster solution that provides real-time data replication of Windows Server environments. Block-level replication delivers incredibly fast transfer rates without the need for additional hardware accelerators or compression devices.
Flexibility to Build Clusters Your Way
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition delivers performance-optimized host-based replication for Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 that integrates seamlessly with Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC). Use SIOS DataKeeper to protect your business-critical Windows environments, including Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Lync, Dynamics, and Hyper-V from downtime and data loss in a physical, virtual, or cloud environment.
SAN and SANless Clusters
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition lets you build a cluster using your choice of industry-standard hardware and local attached storage in a SANless configuration. SIOS SANless clusters not only eliminate the cost, complexity, and single-point-of-failure risk of a SAN, they also enable you to leverage the latest in flash and SSD storage for performance and protection in a single cost-efficient solution.
Protecting Applications in Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
SIOS DataKeeper lets you run your business critical applications in a flexible, scalable cloud environment, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) without sacrificing performance, high availability or disaster protection.
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition Awards
- TMC 2015 Data Center Excellence Award presented by infoTECH Spotlight.
- Best in Biz Awards International 2015
- Gold Winner in the 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Award in the category: IT Products and Services for Enterprise (Medium).
- 2014-2015 Cloud Awards Finalist in the category Best Cloud Infrastructure.
- Computer Technology Review MVP Awards 2015 Most Valuable Product in the Clustering category.