Welcome to your central resource for implementing application availability.
Key Concepts for Application Availability
- Glossary of Terms
- What is Disaster Recovery?
- What is Clustering Software?
- What is High Availability?
- What is IT Resilience?
- What is Data Replication?
- What is a Failover Cluster?
How to Protect Operating Systems
Learn the essentials of data protection in SUSE, Red Hat and other Linux environments.
Understanding key concepts for availability protection and for both traditional and SANless Windows Server Failover Clustering.
How to Protect Application and Databases
How to Protect Applications in Cloud Platforms
- SANless clusters for Cloud Platforms
- AWS EC2 High Availability Clustering
- AWS EC2 – Availability Protection for Non-Mission Critical Apps
- Azure High Availability