SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition software is an important ingredient in your SANless or SAN clustering solution that provides real-time data replication of Windows Server environments. SIOS block-level Windows Server replication delivers incredibly fast transfer rates without the need for additional hardware accelerators or compression devices.
Flexibility to Build Clusters Your Way
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition delivers performance-optimized host-based Windows Server replication software for Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 that integrates seamlessly with Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC). Use SIOS DataKeeper cluster software to protect your business-critical Windows environments, including Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Lync, Dynamics, and Hyper-V from downtime and data loss in a physical, virtual, or cloud environment.
SANless and SAN Cluster Software
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition lets you build a cluster using your choice of industry-standard hardware and local attached storage in a SANless configuration. SIOS SANless clusters not only eliminate the cost, complexity, and single-point-of-failure risk of a SAN cluster, they also enable you to leverage the latest in flash and SSD storage for performance and protection in a single cost-efficient solution.
Protecting Applications in Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
SIOS DataKeeper lets you run your business critical applications in a flexible, scalable cloud environment, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform without sacrificing performance, high availability or disaster protection.
SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition Awards
- TMC 2015 Data Center Excellence Award presented by infoTECH Spotlight.
- Best in Biz Awards International 2015
- Gold Winner in the 2015 Hot Companies and Best Products Award in the category: IT Products and Services for Enterprise (Medium).
- 2014-2015 Cloud Awards Finalist in the category Best Cloud Infrastructure.
- Computer Technology Review MVP Awards 2015 Most Valuable Product in the Clustering category.