PROTECTING SYSTEMS FROM DOWNTIME AND DATA LOSS
Minutes or even seconds of downtime can be critical for businesses providing financial services and 24-hour transactions. SIOS Technology clustering software protects banking applications running on essential databases such as SQL Server, SAP HANA, and MaxDB from downtime and disasters. SIOS delivers 99.99% availability, keeping data protected and users productive.
Meet Availability SLAs and RTO/RPOs with Ease
SIOS gives you the flexibility to build SAN and SANless clusters for Windows or Linux environments on physical servers, virtualized servers and in the cloud. You can use SIOS software to achieve high availability or disaster tolerance. Easily move Windows Server Failover Clustering to the cloud without disruption or easily build a Linux clustering environment with application-specific intelligence built-in. In the cloud, you can configure clusters across availability zones or regions for maximum HA/DR protection or create hybrid cloud or multicloud configurations to meet availability SLAs and RTO/RPOs with ease.
High Availability SIOS Products
Add SIOS DataKeeper to a Windows Server Failover Clustering environment to create a SANless cluster where traditional shared storage clusters are impossible or impractical, such as cloud and hybrid cloud environments. Fast, efficient host-based replication synchronizes local storage on all cluster nodes for maximum configuration flexibility. Or, add replication to your existing SAN-based Windows cluster for DR.
Use SIOS DataKeeper Cluster Edition software to protect your business-critical Windows applications and Financial Services systems and the databases they run on, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, in a physical, virtual, or cloud environment.
- Configuration Flexibility – Protect all server workloads. Replicate within a single site or across data centers.
- Cost-Savings – Advanced clustering without costly application upgrades (e.g. SQL Server Enterprise Edition)
- Reduce Complexity – Migrate on-prem WSFC to cloud without disruption
SIOS LifeKeeper for Linux lets you run your business-critical Financial Services applications on-premises or in a flexible, scalable cloud environment, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure without sacrificing performance or HA/DR protection. SIOS clusters uniquely failover across cloud regions or availability zones for true HA protection. SIOS LifeKeeper includes powerful Application Recovery Kits for leading Financial Services applications and databases that automate manual tasks, monitor the entire application stack, and ensure failovers maintain application-specific best practices.
- Advanced Automation – Auto-validated user input eliminates the need for costly, specialized skills and the risk inherent in manual scripting to configure and manage a cluster in complex Financial Services environments
- Deep application monitoring – Monitors the entire application environment
- Application-aware automated failover – maintains compliance with application best practices for reliable failovers without surprises.
HA/DR for Financial Services Systems Fact Sheet
Environments & Platforms Protected
Microsoft Azure Cloud, AWS EC2, Google Cloud
Platform, Hybrid Cloud, VMware, Hyper-V, On-Premises
Operating Systems Protected
Windows, SUSE Linux, Red Hat
Databases and ERPs Protected
SQL Server, SAP, SAP S/4HANA, Oracle, SharePoint
Financial Services Case Studies
Cayan, Multicarta, PayGo, RSM Australia, Large Financial Services Firm in China.
Unlike traditional shared storage clusters, SIOS synchronizes local storage in a SANless
configuration, enabling failover clusters in physical, virtual, cloud, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Get a free trial of SIOS High Availability and Disaster Recovery Clustering Software
- Learn more about SIOS DataKeeper
- Download Fact Sheet PDF