SIOS Protection Suite for Linux makes creating and managing high availability clusters in complex SAP, S/4HANA, SQL Server, and Oracle environments easy and error-free. Intelligent high availability tools and utilities include:
- Automated configuration
Intelligent high availability makes creating and managing failover clusters in complex environments easy and error-free
- Validated user input
Eliminates the need for costly, specialized skills and the risk inherent in manual scripting to configure and manage a cluster in complex ERP environments
- Deep application monitoring
Monitors the entire application environment, not just server operation like open-source OS clustering software
- Automated failover in compliance with application best-practices.
Provides the reassurance that, in the event of a failover the cluster will automatically adhere to application best practices for successful continued operation.
- Easy deployment of SIOS clusters to protect any application
CLI cloning feature lets you create clusters using consistent, predefined settings and integrated best practices.
Protecting Linux Applications in Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux lets you run your business-critical applications in a flexible, scalable cloud environment, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure without sacrificing performance, high availability or disaster protection. Use SIOS Linux cluster software to create a SANless cluster that uses only local storage, delivering cluster protection in a cloud, a virtual environment, a high-performance SSD storage or a hybrid environment – where shared storage solutions are impractical or impossible.
SIOS Protection Suite is available in the AWS Marketplace. Create a fully configured and operational Linux high availability cluster in a few short steps using the SIOS Protection Suite Quickstart on AWS.
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux includes:
- SIOS LifeKeeper – Flexible failover clustering software that monitors the entire application stack.
- SIOS DataKeeper – fast, efficient host-based, block-level data replication for mirroring local storage in a SANless cluster configuration or replicating to remote locations or cloud for disaster recovery
- Multiple Application Recovery Kits (ARKs) to protect your business-critical applications and data from downtime and disasters.
Learn more about SIOS clustering software for Cloud High Availability.
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux software provides get out-of-the-box SAP-certified HA protection for SAP and SAP S/4HANA as well as Oracle, SQL Server, and other business-critical applications and support for leading platforms and operating systems. These include:
To find out more about the latest versions and products supported with our Linux clustering solution, contact us.