As part of our annual predictions series for 2022, VMblog asked a number of different industry experts to share their thoughts about the new year. Watch as these experts talk about their predictions and share their thoughts around the future of technology within the IT industry.
In episode 1, we hear from these experts:
- Jason E. Smith, VP of Product Marketing at Liquidware talking about work from home, work from anywhere, and digital experience monitoring.
- Cassius Rhue, VP of Customer Experience at SIOS Technology Corp. exploring a rise in company’s going back to on-premises from the cloud.
- Manoj Kalyanaraman, vice president of product and engineering at BitTitan talking about cloud service providers consolidating, and organizations moving to a single vendor model; and explores the future of Microsoft Teams.
- Matt LeRay, co-founder and CTO at Speedscale looks at the future of software quality practices, automation, and the great engineering skills shortage.
- Kevin Coppins, President and CEO at Spirion explores how often a company will suffer a significant impact or breach and protecting the data you’ve been entrusted with.