Request a Trial Copy of SIOS High Availability Clustering Software for Windows or Linux
See how easy it is to get high availability protection for critical applications and databases in cloud, virtual, and high-performance storage environments. Please fill in the form on this page to receive a free fully featured evaluation copy of our SIOS SAN and SANless cluster software products.
SIOS DataKeeper for Windows
Simply add SIOS DataKeeper to a Windows Server Failover clustering environment to protect SQL Server, SAP, Oracle or other critical databases and applications in AWS, Microsoft Azure, the Google Cloud Platform for high availability and disaster recovery without the need for shared storage.
- Easy to Implement – Integrates with traditional Windows Server Failover clustering environment
- Configuration Flexibility – SIOS software also adds the configuration flexibility to create a hybrid cloud or multi-site cluster for disaster recovery protection.
- Cost Savings – Save thousands on licensing costs by using SIOS DataKeeper with SQL Server Standard Edition’s Always On Failover Clustering Instances for robust HA without the costly upgrade to SQL Server Enterprise Edition.
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux provides all the elements you need to create a high availability Linux cluster in SAN or SANless (shared nothing) environments quickly and easily:
- Wizard-driven configuration makes cluster setup easy and accurate
- Easy way to protect important applications in the cloud
- Continuous monitoring of the entire application stack for higher availability
- Efficient, block-level data replication for fast, efficient disaster protection
- Configurable recovery policies to manage your failover
- SAP Certified as a reliable, flexible and cost-effective high availability and replication solution that brings best-practice business continuity to SAP implementations.
- Supports high-performance SSD storage.
Please fill in the form on this page.