Request a Trial Copy of SIOS High Availability Clustering Software for Windows or Linux
See how easy it is to get high availability protection for critical applications and databases in cloud, virtual, and high-performance storage environments where shared storage is impractical or impossible. Please fill in the form on this page to receive a free evaluation copy of our SIOS SAN and SANless cluster software products.
SIOS DataKeeper for Windows
Now you can run your SQL Server, SAP, Oracle or other critical databases and applications in AWS, Microsoft Azure, the Google Cloud Platform or other cloud without sacrificing high availability or disaster recovery protection.
- Easy to Implement – Simply add SIOS DataKeeper to enable a traditional Windows Server Failover clustering environment to work without shared storage in a physical, virtual, cloud, or hybrid cloud configuration.
- Configuration Flexibility – SIOS software also adds the configuration flexibility to create a hybrid cloud or multi-site cluster for disaster recovery protection.
- Cost Savings – Save thousands on licensing costs by using SIOS DataKeeper with SQL Server Standard Edition’s Always On Failover Clustering Instances for robust HA without the costly upgrade to SQL Server Enterprise Edition.
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux provides all the elements you need to create a high availability Linux cluster in SAN or SANless (shared nothing) environments quickly and easily:
- Wizard-driven configuration makes cluster setup easy and accurate
- Easy way to protect important applications in the cloud
- Continuous monitoring of the entire application stack for higher availability
- Efficient, block-level data replication for fast, efficient disaster protection
- Configurable recovery policies to manage your failover
- SAP Certified as a reliable, flexible and cost-effective high availability and replication solution that brings best-practice business continuity to SAP implementations.
- Supports high-performance SSD storage.
Please fill in the form on this page.