If you believe that your work was copied or posted on our Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our designated agent at the contact information below:
SIOS Technology Corp.
SIOS Copyright Representative
4 West 4th Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94402
Facsimile Number: 650-645-7030
Your notification must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim to have been infringed. If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SIOS to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 5 above:
- SIOS shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- SIOS shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”);
- SIOS shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to SIOS’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The Subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
- SIOS shall promptly provide you, the complaining party, with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- SIOS shall inform you that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- SIOS shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided SIOS’s Designated
Agent has not received notice from you that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on SIOS’s network or system.