One of the many promises of cloud computing is that it can be more cost-effective than traditional on-premises data centers. However, when many organizations migrate their workloads to the cloud, they experience sticker shock in the first couple of months. In this webinar you will learn about:
- How doing a simple lift and shift migration may result in higher costs
- Taking advantage of cloud options to reduce your costs
- Long-term design patterns for building more cost-effective system architectures
- Strategies for managing usage by department or organization
- Designing cost-effective high availability and disaster recovery solutions
This is a complex topic–in this webinar, you will learn about the whys and how-tos of making your cloud investments more effective.