Protecting Business Critical Applications
Get easy, cost-efficient high availability protection for your choice of business critical applications, including SQL Server, SAP, SAP HANA, Oracle in Windows or Linux and any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud configurations.
Making Windows Clustering Easy and Flexible
Simply add SIOS DataKeeper to your Windows Server Failover Clustering environment to create a SANless volume resource that WSFC can use in place of the traditional physical-disk shared storage. It adds configuration flexibility to WSFC, enabling you to protect your choice of business critical applications in cloud, hybrid cloud, and virtual environments where shared storage is impractical or impossible. It also adds complete configuration flexibility, enabling you to separate cluster nodes geographically for added disaster protection. SIOS DataKeeper is an efficient block-level, host-based replication solution that integrates seamlessly with WSFC to synchronize local storage on all cluster nodes.
High Availability Clusters for Linux Applications
SIOS Protection Suite gives you the flexibility to protect important business applications including SQL Server, SAP, SAP HANA, Oracle in Linux environments using a wide array of storage devices, including direct attached storage, iSCSI, Fibre Channel and more. SIOS Protection Suite
Whether you need local high availability within a single site or fast, efficient disaster recovery across multiple sites, SIOS Protection Suite meets all your business continuity needs. SIOS Protection Suite
Unlike traditional clustering software that only checks that the server is alive, SIOS Protection Suite software monitors the health of the entire application environment and provides application-aware high availability. In the event of a failure on the active server, SIOS Protection Suite moves application operation to the standby server. The SIOS software lets you configure standby servers that are either local or remote over a LAN or WAN. Real-time replication ensures immediate recovery from a local system failure and allows you to create multiple real-time copies through one-to-many replication.
SIOS Protection Suite for Linux customers can purchase optional Application Recovery Kits (ARKs) that include tools and utilities that allow it to manage and control a specific application, including, but not limited to: Apache, DB2, EC2, LVM, IP, MySQL, NAS, NFS, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Postfix, Samba, SAP, SAP MaxDB, and Sybase. The SAP Integration and Certification Center has certified that the SIOS Protection Suite for Linux integrates with SAP and SAP HANA to provide a reliable, flexible and cost-effective solution to bring best-practice business continuity to SAP Business Suite software customers.
Superior High Availability Protection
- Protects your entire application stack with high availability clustering, continuous data replication, and disaster recovery functionality
- Enables single- and multi-site clusters using existing servers and storage
- Accommodates a wide range of storage architectures.
- Intuitive, wizard-driven GUI simplifies installation, configuration, and management
- Supports physical, virtual or cloud environments and a wide range of storage architectures
- Use SIOS software with your local SSD storage to get high performance for a fraction of the cost of traditional clusters
- Reduces data transfer costs in cloud environments
- Efficient replication engine minimizes network traffic—without hardware accelerators or compression devices
- Saves labor cost by automating data replication tasks using an intuitive management console
- AS Application Server or NFS exports are available, databases are mounted and available, and clients are able to connect.
- Automatic or Manual Failover