Date: November 11, 2020
Protect mission-critical EHR and data on AWS
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse uses MEDITECH to store all its electronic health records (EHR). The hospital prevented MEDITECH downtime and data loss using Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC). To take advantage of global cloud infrastructure, they sought to deliver the same high availability on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The solution: They simply added SIOS DataKeeper software to their WSFC, enabling a SANless high availability on AWS.
Join our webinar to learn how SIOS DataKeeper enables you to build WSFC configurations on AWS that span availability zones, regions, or hybrid environments.
Tuesday, November 11
10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST | 06:00 PM UTC
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for establishing high availability on AWS
- How SIOS enables failover for SQL Server Standard Edition
- Why it’s important to eliminate the cost and single point of failure risk of shared storage (i.e. SANs)
- Approaches for optimizing performance and minimizing network traffic
- How to enable SQL Server FCI without shared storage
- Sanford Coker, Worldwide SA Lead – Healthcare, AWS
- Dave Bermingham, Sr. Technical Evangelist, SIOS Technology Corp.
- Peter Singer, CIO, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse