Manage Your License keys
From these pages you may activate a permanent license for your purchased copies
of SIOS products. You may also manage your entitlements by viewing support expiration
dates, products purchased, and quantities purchased.
To obtain a permanent license please follow these steps:
Existing Users – if you already have a login account then go to
Login using the Existing Users section. If you have additional Activation IDs/Entitlement
IDs you can enter those when you login and they will be linked to your account so
that you can activate/obtain your licenses.
New Users – if you do not have a login account then go to
Complete the New Users section of the Customer Registration screen. Enter a User
Name (such as your email address), First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email Address,
and Activation/Entitlement ID. Then, click Register. Your temporary password will
be emailed to you.
To activate your licenses please follow these steps:
- Click on Manage Entitlements
- Check the box on the left of the product line item(s) of the products that you wish
- Click on the Activate Tab and enter the requested information and select Next.
- Select Add New Host, select "Any" for the Node Locked Host choice if available, otherwise enter your 12 character hostid and click OK.
- Check the box to the left of the hostid and select Generate.
- Check the box to the left of the Fulfillment ID and click the Email License tab.
- Enter an email address to send the license to and click Send.
You will receive an email with the license file attached.
To rehost your license please follow these steps:
- Login to the FNO Customer Portal
- Click on Manage Licenses
- Enter the hostid to rehost in the “Search For” box and click on the magnifying glass
to start the search.
- Select the product line item that you want to rehost the license for by checking
the box to the left of the line item
- Click on the Support Actions tab and select Rehost
- Click the Add New Host button and select Ethernet Mac Address (If "Any" is listed as a choice, then a license rehost is not required. Click cancel to exit the rehost action.)
- Enter the new system’s hostid and click OK
- Click the Rehost button
- Check the box next to the new line item that is displayed after clicking the Rehost
- Click on the Email License tab and Click the Send button. An email will be sent
to the customer with the new license tied to the new hostid