Join SIOS as a reseller!
When you join the SIOS team as a Reseller Partner, you can increase revenues, margins, and customer satisfaction by:
Offer innovative and simple solutionsOffer high availability and data protection that cost less and do more than competing technologies.
Stand out from the crowd Differentiate your storage, networking, vertical or virtual/cloud solutions with superior availability at a reduced TCO.
Extend your market reach Help your customers address one of the greatest areas of potential business risk and productivity loss in every industry: IT downtime.
SIOS Reseller Levels
The SIOS Reseller Program provides three levels of participation and commitment to match the various offerings and capabilities of our Reseller Partners.
- SIOS Authorized Reseller – Complete SIOS product training and enter into a basic reseller agreement to become an Authorized Reseller of SIOS solutions.
- SIOS Advanced Reseller – Maintain SIOS-certified technical staff and meet quarterly volume goals in exchange for higher margins and MDF.
- SIOS Distributor – Maintain SIOS-certified technical staff, provide Level 1 and Level 2 support in your region, recruit and support SIOS Authorized Resellers and SIOS Advanced Resellers, and drive localized demand-generation campaigns in exchange for comprehensive SIOS product training and higher margins.
Ready to Partner With SIOS?
- Step 1: Submit your application to become a partner. You can expect to hear back from SIOS within 24 to 48 hours.
- Step 2: SIOS will set up a call or meeting with you to answer any questions you have about our Reseller Program, discuss the process, and explore potential joint business activities.
- Step 3: Once an agreement is made with your company, SIOS will ask you to review and return an executed copy of our Partner Agreement. This agreement may include an addendum covering specific information related to your level of partnership and joint business activities.
- Step 4: Depending on your reseller level, you will either receive an email directing you to the SIOS Partner Portal with instructions on how to get started or you will be contacted by SIOS channel sales management to discuss next steps to launch your partnership with SIOS.